We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Bellview Cottage is a fully furnished, all-inclusive detached bungalow with a modern open concept living room/kitchen, master bedroom and a second guest bedroom/den.
This private, detached furnished “cottage” is on a quiet, tree-lined side street in the Burlington downtown core just one block from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, Burlington Performing Arts Centre, Art Gallery of Burlington, Joseph Brant Museum, beach, boutiques and restaurants. The garden entrance is enhanced with an interlock patio with bistro set as well as a separate back patio enclosure equipped with patio set and BBQ.
Of special interest, Bellview Cottage is located near Joseph Brant Hospital, Brant Long Term Care Centre, Carpenter Hospice and several other extended health, retirement and palliative care facilities – a perfect spot to call home while supporting loved ones. It is also close to major highways, GO Transit to Toronto, Niagara Falls, Pearson International Airport and the US border.
• Open plan living room/kitchen with crown moulding and pot lights
• Wood laminate throughout the kitchen, living room and bedrooms
• Functional compact kitchen with breakfast bar, OTR microwave and under-counter lighting
• Five quality appliances including a dishwasher
• Stylish decor, quality furnishings, plush bed and bath linens
• Large wall-mounted Flat Screen TV in living room
• Master bedroom with king-size bed and IKEA wardrobe system and wall-mounted TV
• Walk-through den guest bedroom/office
• Bathroom with large contemporary shower and in-floor heating
• En-suite, front load washer and dryer
• Private patio with natural gas BBQ
• A/C and in-floor heating throughout
• Hi-speed wireless internet and HD cable TV
• Off-road parking for up to two vehicles
Bellview Cottage Rental Google Review
“Rob Stonehewer is extremely responsive to his guest’s needs. He goes out of his way to welcome them and ensure they are happy with their stay. I highly recommend RSA Rentals in Burlington. Click here to read the full Google Review.
Elle Crane – Saskatoon, SK
Burlington Rental Alternative to Hotel
RSA Rentals offer a cost-effective alternative to hotels and corporate suites in downtown Burlington, Ontario. In addition, our furnished apartments, condos and houses offer a perfect housing solution for those travelling to Oakville, Hamilton, Mississauga or Toronto and are ideal for guests looking for extended stays of 60 days or more.
Burlington-based, RSA Furnished Rentals all-inclusive policy means that our price includes heat, hydro, cable TV, hi-speed internet access and private parking.
"Rob is extremely responsive to his guest's needs. He goes out of his way to welcome them and ensure they are happy with their stay. I highly recommend RSA Rentals in Burlington."
Elle Crane - Saskatoon, SK
Burlington is not only the best city of it’s size to live in Canada but it is also a great place to visit! Situated on the shores of Lake Ontario and conveniently located between Toronto & Niagara Falls, the beautiful city of Burlington awaits, whether you are visiting for pleasure or business.
Explore the exhibits and events at the Royal Botanical Gardens. Hike on our nature trails, and take in the birds and wonderful views along the Niagara Escarpment and the Waterfront Trail. Enjoy a show at our state of the art Burlington Performing Arts Centre. Discover our history in the Museums of Burlington, and take a tour of the many exhibits at the Art Gallery.
Burlington is also an ideal place to visit and we have highlighted some experiences you won’t want to miss!
Things to do in Burlington
- View the magnificent sunrise and watch the trumpeter swans at LaSalle Park Marina.
- Stroll hand in hand on the new Brant St. Pier and watch the sunset from the lookout.
- Enjoy hand dipped chocolates, home-made gelato and artisan oils at downtown specialty shops.
- See magnificent views of Lake Ontario and Toronto while hiking the escarpment at Mount Nemo.
- Enjoy theatre, live music or dance at the spectacular Burlington Performing Arts Centre.
- Feast on over 40 varieties of foot long hotdogs at historic Easterbrook’s.
- In June, enjoy the annual Sound of Music festival, Canada’s largest free music festival.
- Get wet on a pedal boat or stand up board at beautiful white sand Beachway Park.
- On a warm summer night listen to fabulous outdoor concerts while enjoying the lake views.
- Marvel as Canada’s Musical Ambassadors, the Burlington Teen Tour Band.
- Savour the best ribs, lake breezes and live music at Canada’s Largest Ribfest.
- Be awed by the fall colours and watch salmon struggle up Bronte Creek at Lowville Park.
- Cycle the Waterfront Trail and stop for lunch at Spencer’s or Emma’s Back Porch.
- On a winter’s day visit the Royal Botanical Garden’s Mediterranean Garden, a tropical oasis.
- Bundle up and see winter Festival of Lights at Spencer Smith Park.