We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Our Courtland Drive condo suite in downtown Burlington is a bright, modern and tastefully furnished, large one bedroom executive furnished rental on the fourth floor in a well-maintained, quiet apartment building overlooking a park setting.
Just renovated, this RSA furnished rental in Burlington offers one bedroom, bathroom, spacious living and dining area, with a full kitchen and brand new appliances. The apartment also includes a new 40“ LCD flat screen TV, DVD player and hi-speed cable TV and wireless internet. In addition to designated parking, there are also laundry facilities in the building.
Please note that this furnished suite is on the fourth floor and that there are no elevators.
Conveniently located in downtown Burlington, RSA Rentals Courtland furnished apartment is just a short walk from the GO station, Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, Burlington Performing Arts Centre, Art Gallery of Burlington, Joseph Brant Museum, the beach, boutiques and restaurants. An alternative to a hotel, our all-inclusive apartment suite rental also provides close access to major highways and GO Transit to Toronto, Niagara Falls, both Hamilton & Pearson International Airport and the US borders.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel sink, new quartz countertops, lots of cupboard space and fully equipped kitchen
- Brand new stainless steel refrigerator/freezer and stove plus a stainless steel microwave
- Queen-size bed with dresser, night tables, large closet space and adjustable Levolor blinds
- Full bathtub with shower and vanity
- Large coat closet and linen closet
- LCD 40” flat screen TV and DVD player
- Hi-speed cable TV and wireless internet
- Plush bed and bath linens
- Assigned parking on site for one vehicle plus on-site visitor parking. Street parking also allowed.
- Front door buzzer system connects with bedroom telephone for that purpose only
- Lower-level condo laundry room
Courtland Condo Rental Google Review
Burlington Rental Alternative to Hotel
RSA Rentals offer a cost-effective alternative to hotels and corporate suites in downtown Burlington, Ontario. In addition, our furnished apartments, condos and houses offer a perfect housing solution for those travelling to Oakville, Hamilton, Mississauga or Toronto and are ideal for guests looking for extended stays of 60 days or more.
Burlington-based, RSA Furnished Rentals all-inclusive policy means that our price includes heat, hydro, cable TV, hi-speed internet access and private parking.
Burlington is not only the best city of it’s size to live in Canada but it is also a great place to visit! Situated on the shores of Lake Ontario and conveniently located between Toronto & Niagara Falls, the beautiful city of Burlington awaits, whether you are visiting for pleasure or business.
Explore the exhibits and events at the Royal Botanical Gardens. Hike on our nature trails, and take in the birds and wonderful views along the Niagara Escarpment and the Waterfront Trail. Enjoy a show at our state of the art Burlington Performing Arts Centre. Discover our history in the Museums of Burlington, and take a tour of the many exhibits at the Art Gallery.
Burlington is also an ideal place to visit and we have highlighted some experiences you won’t want to miss!
Things to do in Burlington
- View the magnificent sunrise and watch the trumpeter swans at LaSalle Park Marina.
- Stroll hand in hand on the new Brant St. Pier and watch the sunset from the lookout.
- Enjoy hand dipped chocolates, home-made gelato and artisan oils at downtown specialty shops.
- See magnificent views of Lake Ontario and Toronto while hiking the escarpment at Mount Nemo.
- Enjoy theatre, live music or dance at the spectacular Burlington Performing Arts Centre.
- Feast on over 40 varieties of foot long hotdogs at historic Easterbrook’s.
- In June, enjoy the annual Sound of Music festival, Canada’s largest free music festival.
- Get wet on a pedal boat or stand up board at beautiful white sand Beachway Park.
- On a warm summer night listen to fabulous outdoor concerts while enjoying the lake views.
- Marvel as Canada’s Musical Ambassadors, the Burlington Teen Tour Band.
- Savour the best ribs, lake breezes and live music at Canada’s Largest Ribfest.
- Be awed by the fall colours and watch salmon struggle up Bronte Creek at Lowville Park.
- Cycle the Waterfront Trail and stop for lunch at Spencer’s or Emma’s Back Porch.
- On a winter’s day visit the Royal Botanical Garden’s Mediterranean Garden, a tropical oasis.
- Bundle up and see winter Festival of Lights at Spencer Smith Park.