We are sorry, this accommodation is not available to book at the moment
Emerson House, suite #2, is a warm, inviting and tastefully furnished, executive rental, accessed by a private entrance in a heritage award winning home in downtown Burlington. Totally renovated, Emerson House #2, 1445 Caroline Street, Burlington furnished rental offers one bedroom, bathroom, open plan kitchen/living room, LCD TV, hi-speed cable TV and wireless internet and en-suite laundry. It is an ideal corporate furnished apartment rental in a great location and in a well-maintained home on a quiet downtown street that is literally minutes from everything.
RSA Rental furnished apartments are a great alternative for those executives travelling to Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Mississauga or Toronto for extended stays from several months to a year or more. Many of our furnished rental guests include those who need temporary lodging due to insurance claims, home renovations, extended family visits and relationship separations.
This impressive Burlington downtown core home is just a short walk from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, Burlington Performing Arts Centre, Art Gallery of Burlington, Joseph Brant Museum, the beach, boutiques and restaurants. A cheaper alternative to an Executive Suites hotel, Emerson House apartment #2 corporate furnished rental also provides close access to major highways and GO Transit to Toronto, Niagara Falls, Pearson International Airport and the US borders.
- Modern kitchen with distinctive stainless steel sink, large breakfast bar with over-counter and under-counter lighting
- Built-in Jenn-Aire oven and gas cook top, OTR microwave and fridge/freezer
- Elegant chaise and matching ottoman, rocker, bar stools and decorative accents
- Queen-size bed with French doors and large closet space
- Halogen spots, copper wall scones, carpets and ceramics
- En-suite laundry facilities including a Samsung energy efficient stackable frontload washer/dryer
- Bathroom with shower and ample storage facilities
- LCD TV and CD player
- Hi-speed cable TV and wireless internet
- Plush bed and bath linens
- Off-road parking for one vehicle
Emerson Suite 2 Rental Google Review
“Thank you so much for being a great landlord over the past year. I enjoyed my stay in the Emerson House cozy apartment #2. It was convenient for me and felt like a home away from home for the past year. Warmest regards.” Click here to read the full Google review.
Jamal Najem – Cogeco Canada
Burlington Rental Alternative to Hotel
RSA Rentals offer a cost-effective alternative to hotels and corporate suites in downtown Burlington, Ontario. In addition, our furnished apartments, condos and houses offer a perfect housing solution for those travelling to Oakville, Hamilton, Mississauga or Toronto and are ideal for guests looking for extended stays of 60 days or more.
Burlington-based, RSA Furnished Rentals all-inclusive policy means that our price includes heat, hydro, cable TV, hi-speed internet access and private parking.
"I was seeking a place that would offer the peace and tranquility that I so needed. I found that place in your Emerson Lower suite to start the next chapter in my life. Thank you for your support and friendship."
Glen Frankling - Cambridge
"Really enjoyed my stay in the apartment, it couldn't have been more perfect for my needs. Very well organized, appointed and efficient and the internet help was superb!"
Katherine Jowett - BC
"Excellent place and very clean and organized."
Jamie Hawes - Burlington
"As a guest in the lower suite on Caroline St, I can say that it was easy to winter here! Everything one could need was provided for with maximum comfort and convenience in mind. Thank you for your conscientious attention to detail."
A. MacDougall - Calgary
"Thanks for a great year! Wonderful people! Great location. Thank you for your hospitality. À bientôt!"
Nathalie Bijeau - Quebec
"Thank you for all the courtesy, friendship and the accommodations. It has been a swell experience."
Jason Bialik - Texas
"The apartment was cozy and comfortable! I enjoyed my time here."
M. Arnott - Burlington
"Rob, thank you very much for the accommodations. A great apartment, great location and wonderful town!"
Chris Markey - Burlington
"You have a great place here. The Caroline Street lower apartment is so well appointed. All my visitors were very impressed! It's in a great location. Thanks."
Joan Williams - Fraser, ACT - Australia
"Thank you for everything. We enjoyed our stay. The apartment was nice and we loved the neighbourhood. I'll be sure to recommend!"
Dave & Donna Rose - Nova Scotia
"Thank you for your kind hospitality. A nice place to stay away from home. I will remember this for years to come."
"Thanks for the hospitality and we loved the condo. Everything is in top shape; we’ll recommend."
Dave & Leana Fraser
Burlington is not only the best city of it’s size to live in Canada but it is also a great place to visit! Situated on the shores of Lake Ontario and conveniently located between Toronto & Niagara Falls, the beautiful city of Burlington awaits, whether you are visiting for pleasure or business.
Explore the exhibits and events at the Royal Botanical Gardens. Hike on our nature trails, and take in the birds and wonderful views along the Niagara Escarpment and the Waterfront Trail. Enjoy a show at our state of the art Burlington Performing Arts Centre. Discover our history in the Museums of Burlington, and take a tour of the many exhibits at the Art Gallery.
Burlington is also an ideal place to visit and we have highlighted some experiences you won’t want to miss!
Things to do in Burlington
- View the magnificent sunrise and watch the trumpeter swans at LaSalle Park Marina.
- Stroll hand in hand on the new Brant St. Pier and watch the sunset from the lookout.
- Enjoy hand dipped chocolates, home-made gelato and artisan oils at downtown specialty shops.
- See magnificent views of Lake Ontario and Toronto while hiking the escarpment at Mount Nemo.
- Enjoy theatre, live music or dance at the spectacular Burlington Performing Arts Centre.
- Feast on over 40 varieties of foot long hotdogs at historic Easterbrook’s.
- In June, enjoy the annual Sound of Music festival, Canada’s largest free music festival.
- Get wet on a pedal boat or stand up board at beautiful white sand Beachway Park.
- On a warm summer night listen to fabulous outdoor concerts while enjoying the lake views.
- Marvel as Canada’s Musical Ambassadors, the Burlington Teen Tour Band.
- Savour the best ribs, lake breezes and live music at Canada’s Largest Ribfest.
- Be awed by the fall colours and watch salmon struggle up Bronte Creek at Lowville Park.
- Cycle the Waterfront Trail and stop for lunch at Spencer’s or Emma’s Back Porch.
- On a winter’s day visit the Royal Botanical Garden’s Mediterranean Garden, a tropical oasis.
- Bundle up and see winter Festival of Lights at Spencer Smith Park.