We are sorry, this accommodation is not available to book at the moment
Maple House, #6 Maple Crossing Boulevard, Burlington is a renovated exquisite Georgian style, end-of-row, townhouse furnished rental. This fully furnished, all-inclusive rental property includes 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, all appliances, SMART TV, hi-speed internet and digital cable TV, laundry and private patio. Maple House, Burlington furnished rental is ideal for long or short term rentals, corporate housing and relocations.
Maple House all-inclusive, furnished rental is beautifully situated within the Burlington downtown core. Two blocks from Lake Ontario and Spencer Smith Park and within walking distance to Burlington Performing Arts Centre, Art Gallery of Burlington, Joseph Brant Museum, Joseph Brant Hospital, the beach, boutiques, restaurants and Mapleview Shopping Mall. Maple House also provides close access to major highways and GO Transit to Toronto, Niagara Falls, Pearson International Airport and the US borders.
Maple House Rental Features
- Living room with soaring vaulted ceiling, skylights, marble gas fireplace, SMART TV, hardwood floors and walkout to a private patio
- Lovely galley kitchen with beautiful granite counters, crown moldings, opening to a dining area with large picture window
- Four appliances including dishwasher
- Master bedroom with large closet and walkout to patio
- Main floor 3-piece bathroom with soaker tub/shower
- Second bedroom with queen size bed and double closets opens to mezzanine office and private 3-piece bathroom with soaker tub
- Fully furnished downstairs with cozy leather suite and large screen TV
- Separate laundry/storage facilities with energy-efficient washer and dryer and central vacuum system
- Private large patio with dining canopy
- A/C, SMART TV and 2 LCD TVs
- Hi-speed internet and digital cable TV
- Elegant decor with stylish furnishings, plush bed and bath linens
- Off-road designated parking for two vehicles plus plenty of guest parking spots
Maple House Rental Review
“Rob is extremely responsive to his guest’s needs. He goes out of his way to welcome them and ensure they are happy with their stay. I highly recommend RSA Rentals in Burlington. Click here to read the full Google Reviews.”
Elle Crane – Saskatoon, SK
Burlington Rental Alternative to Hotel
RSA Rentals offer a cost-effective alternative to hotels and corporate suites in downtown Burlington, Ontario. In addition, our furnished apartments, condos and houses offer a perfect housing solution for those travelling to Oakville, Hamilton, Mississauga or Toronto and are ideal for guests looking for extended stays of 60 days or more.
Burlington-based, RSA Furnished Rentals all-inclusive policy means that our price includes heat, hydro, cable TV, hi-speed internet access and private parking.
Burlington is not only the best city of it’s size to live in Canada but it is also a great place to visit! Situated on the shores of Lake Ontario and conveniently located between Toronto & Niagara Falls, the beautiful city of Burlington awaits, whether you are visiting for pleasure or business.
Explore the exhibits and events at the Royal Botanical Gardens. Hike on our nature trails, and take in the birds and wonderful views along the Niagara Escarpment and the Waterfront Trail. Enjoy a show at our state of the art Burlington Performing Arts Centre. Discover our history in the Museums of Burlington, and take a tour of the many exhibits at the Art Gallery.
Burlington is also an ideal place to visit and we have highlighted some experiences you won’t want to miss!
Things to do in Burlington
- View the magnificent sunrise and watch the trumpeter swans at LaSalle Park Marina.
- Stroll hand in hand on the new Brant St. Pier and watch the sunset from the lookout.
- Enjoy hand dipped chocolates, home-made gelato and artisan oils at downtown specialty shops.
- See magnificent views of Lake Ontario and Toronto while hiking the escarpment at Mount Nemo.
- Enjoy theatre, live music or dance at the spectacular Burlington Performing Arts Centre.
- Feast on over 40 varieties of foot long hotdogs at historic Easterbrook’s.
- In June, enjoy the annual Sound of Music festival, Canada’s largest free music festival.
- Get wet on a pedal boat or stand up board at beautiful white sand Beachway Park.
- On a warm summer night listen to fabulous outdoor concerts while enjoying the lake views.
- Marvel as Canada’s Musical Ambassadors, the Burlington Teen Tour Band.
- Savour the best ribs, lake breezes and live music at Canada’s Largest Ribfest.
- Be awed by the fall colours and watch salmon struggle up Bronte Creek at Lowville Park.
- Cycle the Waterfront Trail and stop for lunch at Spencer’s or Emma’s Back Porch.
- On a winter’s day visit the Royal Botanical Garden’s Mediterranean Garden, a tropical oasis.
- Bundle up and see winter Festival of Lights at Spencer Smith Park.