We are sorry, this accommodation is not available to book at the moment
Nelson House, Blathwayte Lane, Burlington is a renovated exquisite Georgian-style, end-of-row, townhouse furnished rental. This fully furnished, all-inclusive, open concept (2) two bedroom rental property includes a master bedroom, a second guest bedroom/den, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, LCD TVs, hi-speed internet and digital cable TV, laundry and private patio. Nelson House, Burlington furnished rental is ideal for long or short term rentals, corporate housing and relocations.
Nelson House all-inclusive, furnished rental is on a quiet side street, adjacent to century homes in the Burlington downtown core. It is just one block from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, Burlington Performing Arts Centre, Art Gallery of Burlington, Joseph Brant Museum, the beach, boutiques and restaurants. Nelson House also provides close access to major highways and GO Transit to Toronto, Niagara Falls, Pearson International Airport and the US borders.
- Living room with soaring vaulted ceiling, skylights, marble gas fireplace and hardwood floors
- Stunning kitchen with beautiful granite counters and breakfast bar, crown moldings, pot lights and under-counter lighting
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Loft master bedroom with queen-size bed, en-suite soaker tub/shower 3-piece bathroom and closet
- Fully finished den/bedroom with built-in bookcase, closets and bathroom with shower
- Separate laundry/storage facilities with energy-efficient washer and dryer
- Peaceful, private patio with BBQ backing on to Century homes
- A/C, LCD TVs and DVDs
- Hi-speed internet and digital cable TV
- Stylish décor, quality furnishings, plush bed and bath linens
- Off-road parking for one vehicle
Nelson House Rental Review
“Nelson House is very comfortable and extremely well equipped. We found the downtown location to be excellent for walking to restaurants or just strolling along the beachfront. We will recommend this outstanding rentals property to others.”
Dianne & Terry McCormick – Canada
Burlington Rental Alternative to Hotel
RSA Rentals offer a cost-effective alternative to hotels and corporate suites in downtown Burlington, Ontario. In addition, our furnished apartments, condos and houses offer a perfect housing solution for those travelling to Oakville, Hamilton, Mississauga or Toronto and are ideal for guests looking for extended stays of 60 days or more.
Burlington-based, RSA Furnished Rentals all-inclusive policy means that our price includes heat, hydro, cable TV, hi-speed internet access and private parking.
"Having stayed in the Nelson House for five months in the summer of 2017, we can unequivocally say that Rob is the best. Any issues were addressed immediately and he notified us of any road closures, etc. in the neighbourhood due to construction. The townhouse was spotless. We would not hesitate to call on him again if we need temporary accommodations.
Gary and Karen Restani "
"Thanks for providing such a nice town home in such a great location. It's fantastic to be able to walk to so many things in downtown Burlington."
Jim Pickering - Burlington
"Nelson House is very comfortable and extremely well equipped. We found the downtown location to be excellent for walking to restaurants or just strolling along the beachfront. We will recommend this outstanding property to others."
Dianne & Terry McCormick - Canada
"Rob the townhouse was a perfect place to be while I transitioned into a new home. It had all the required necessities to make my stay enjoyable. Thanks for being there when required. Great place to stay, short or long term."
Don Flack - Burlington
"It was delightful meeting you in person. We truly enjoyed our time here and we especially loved the back patio and our walks around town! Great space!"
Dennis & Lisa Bowie - Fort Worth, Texas
"It has been a pleasure working with you over the past year. Our US director and his wife have thoroughly enjoyed their stay at Nelson House."
Thermo CRS Ltd.
"Nelson House on Blathwayte Lane was very comfortable. We’ll be happy to come and stay with you again!"
David & Shelley Taite, Turks & Caicos Islands
"The Blathwayte Lane townhouse was a calm port in a stormy time for our family. Much appreciated and never forgotten."
Peter & Leslie Simpson - Burlington
"Love the townhouse and it was the perfect spot for me when I moved to Burlington."
"Thank you for a peaceful 6 months. We really enjoyed our stay in Nelson House..."
Randy & Sandy Smallbone - Burlington
Burlington is not only the best city of it’s size to live in Canada but it is also a great place to visit! Situated on the shores of Lake Ontario and conveniently located between Toronto & Niagara Falls, the beautiful city of Burlington awaits, whether you are visiting for pleasure or business.
Explore the exhibits and events at the Royal Botanical Gardens. Hike on our nature trails, and take in the birds and wonderful views along the Niagara Escarpment and the Waterfront Trail. Enjoy a show at our state of the art Burlington Performing Arts Centre. Discover our history in the Museums of Burlington, and take a tour of the many exhibits at the Art Gallery.
Burlington is also an ideal place to visit and we have highlighted some experiences you won’t want to miss!
Things to do in Burlington
- View the magnificent sunrise and watch the trumpeter swans at LaSalle Park Marina.
- Stroll hand in hand on the new Brant St. Pier and watch the sunset from the lookout.
- Enjoy hand dipped chocolates, home-made gelato and artisan oils at downtown specialty shops.
- See magnificent views of Lake Ontario and Toronto while hiking the escarpment at Mount Nemo.
- Enjoy theatre, live music or dance at the spectacular Burlington Performing Arts Centre.
- Feast on over 40 varieties of foot long hotdogs at historic Easterbrook’s.
- In June, enjoy the annual Sound of Music festival, Canada’s largest free music festival.
- Get wet on a pedal boat or stand up board at beautiful white sand Beachway Park.
- On a warm summer night listen to fabulous outdoor concerts while enjoying the lake views.
- Marvel as Canada’s Musical Ambassadors, the Burlington Teen Tour Band.
- Savour the best ribs, lake breezes and live music at Canada’s Largest Ribfest.
- Be awed by the fall colours and watch salmon struggle up Bronte Creek at Lowville Park.
- Cycle the Waterfront Trail and stop for lunch at Spencer’s or Emma’s Back Porch.
- On a winter’s day visit the Royal Botanical Garden’s Mediterranean Garden, a tropical oasis.
- Bundle up and see winter Festival of Lights at Spencer Smith Park.