We are sorry, this accommodation is not available to book at the moment
Emerson House Suite #1 is a totally renovated and tastefully furnished apartment located on two levels in a heritage award winning home on Caroline Street in downtown Burlington. It offers (2) two large bedrooms, bathroom, spacious kitchen, en-suite laundry, ductless A/C and large bay windows that give the apartment a bright and airy feel. This Burlington furnished rental apartment is perfect for an executive suite, corporate housing or relocation.
Emerson House is an impressive Burlington downtown core home just a short walk from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, Burlington Performing Arts Centre, Art Gallery of Burlington, Joseph Brant Museum, the beach, boutiques and restaurants. It also provides close access to major highways and GO Transit to Toronto, Niagara Falls, Pearson International Airport and the US borders.
- Open-concept kitchen with large breakfast bar, marble counter tops, pot lights and over and under-counter lighting
- Stainless-steel French door fridge, OTR microwave, oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Fully equipped kitchen with toaster, coffee maker, utensils and tableware
- Living room with elegant sofa and ottoman, large wall-mounted TV, original art, light filtering blinds and iPod/CD sound system
- Large master bedroom with queen-size bed, antique wardrobe, large exquisite chair, wall-mounted TV and room darkening blinds
- Large loft bedroom/office den with queen-size bed, TV and ample storage
- Bathroom with soaker tub/shower and large heated towel rail
- New energy-efficient front load washer and dryer
- LCD TVs in the living room and both bedrooms
- Individually controlled ductless Air Conditioning, ceiling fans and radiator heating
- Hi-speed digital cable TV/wireless internet
- Plush bed and bath linens
- Off-road parking for one vehicle
Emerson House Suite 1 Rental Google Review
“Rob, thanks for putting up with us for the past 9 months. The Emerson Suite #1 was well equipped and a great location. It came in handy as we waited for our house to be built. I will recommend you any client of mine in need of a place. I have also add a five star review for RSA Furnished Rentals on Google.”Click here to read the full Google review.
Rick Jensen – Royal LePage Burloak Real Estate Services, Burlington, ON
Burlington Rental Alternative to Hotel
RSA Rentals offer a cost-effective alternative to hotels and corporate suites in downtown Burlington, Ontario. In addition, our furnished apartments, condos and houses offer a perfect housing solution for those travelling to Oakville, Hamilton, Mississauga or Toronto and are ideal for guests looking for extended stays of 60 days or more.
Burlington-based, RSA Furnished Rentals all-inclusive policy means that our price includes heat, hydro, cable TV, hi-speed internet access and private parking.
"Thanks for putting up with us for the last 9 months. The apartment was well equipped and a great location. It came in handy as we waited for our house to be built. I will recommend you to any client of mine in need of a place."
Rick & Didi Jensen - Royal LePage Burloak Real Estate Services, Burlington, ON
"Thanks Rob! The amenities were absolutely perfect and thanks for all the IT help!
Dr. Russell - Burlington
"Thanks for the great stay at 1445 Caroline. Love the house, location and the loft! Will definitely be seeing you around downtown Burlington."
Ryan Sgro - Burlington
"Thanks for the fabulous accommodations. We have fallen in love with downtown Burlington. If we ever need a place to stay, we will definitely be back. Thanks again."
Ray, Karen & Melissa Scobie - Ottawa
"Thanks for the hospitality. Great location and a spacious, bright apartment."
Norm & Mary Shogilev - Burlington
"The Emerson House upper apartment has been perfect for us, beautifully appointed and all the technology we could need, plus a very well equipped kitchen. More impressive was our welcome and your continued interest in our progress as "incomers" to Canada."
Penny & Brian Ollerenshaw - UK
"Thank you for your hospitality. The apartment is lovely!
Joanne & Madeline Clark
"Thank you so much for a fantastic stay in the Emerson House upper suite! We enjoyed Burlington so much and look forward to the next stay! We hope to be back sooner than you think...Everything was top quality!
Keith & Chantel - Calgary
" I was a guest for 6-1/2 years. I loved the large apartment and the location in downtown Burlington. I always found Rob to be prompt, courteous and responsive to any concerns."
Conrad Sichler - Hamilton
Burlington is not only the best city of it’s size to live in Canada but it is also a great place to visit! Situated on the shores of Lake Ontario and conveniently located between Toronto & Niagara Falls, the beautiful city of Burlington awaits, whether you are visiting for pleasure or business.
Explore the exhibits and events at the Royal Botanical Gardens. Hike on our nature trails, and take in the birds and wonderful views along the Niagara Escarpment and the Waterfront Trail. Enjoy a show at our state of the art Burlington Performing Arts Centre. Discover our history in the Museums of Burlington, and take a tour of the many exhibits at the Art Gallery.
Burlington is also an ideal place to visit and we have highlighted some experiences you won’t want to miss!
Things to do in Burlington
- View the magnificent sunrise and watch the trumpeter swans at LaSalle Park Marina.
- Stroll hand in hand on the new Brant St. Pier and watch the sunset from the lookout.
- Enjoy hand dipped chocolates, home-made gelato and artisan oils at downtown specialty shops.
- See magnificent views of Lake Ontario and Toronto while hiking the escarpment at Mount Nemo.
- Enjoy theatre, live music or dance at the spectacular Burlington Performing Arts Centre.
- Feast on over 40 varieties of foot long hotdogs at historic Easterbrook’s.
- In June, enjoy the annual Sound of Music festival, Canada’s largest free music festival.
- Get wet on a pedal boat or stand up board at beautiful white sand Beachway Park.
- On a warm summer night listen to fabulous outdoor concerts while enjoying the lake views.
- Marvel as Canada’s Musical Ambassadors, the Burlington Teen Tour Band.
- Savour the best ribs, lake breezes and live music at Canada’s Largest Ribfest.
- Be awed by the fall colours and watch salmon struggle up Bronte Creek at Lowville Park.
- Cycle the Waterfront Trail and stop for lunch at Spencer’s or Emma’s Back Porch.
- On a winter’s day visit the Royal Botanical Garden’s Mediterranean Garden, a tropical oasis.
- Bundle up and see winter Festival of Lights at Spencer Smith Park.